ThanksGiving - Day 6 – Sabbatical and a lil Forgiveness
1. I received a letter from the Octogenarian today. She was happy with the Canadian contingent.
2. I wrote for 9 hours yesterday, so today, not so much; have much other work to do.
3. Will take a hiatus from new writings until shortly after the long weekend.
4. Years ago, I sent this lil Prayer to my immediate family ( not one response). I first saw this with the cultural anthropologist muse Angeles Arrien . It goes like this…..
FORGIVENESS PRAYER
If I have harmed anyone in
any way
Either knowingly or
unknowingly
Through my own confusions
I ask for forgiveness.
If anyone has harmed me in
any way
Either knowingly or
unknowingly
through their own confusions
I forgive them.
And if there is a situation I am
not yet ready to forgive
I forgive myself for that.
For all the ways that I harm
myself,
Negate, doubt, belittle myself,
Judge or be unkind to myself,
Through my own confusions
I forgive myself
No comments:
Post a Comment